2016년 10월 23일 일요일

Week 13 - Reflection

Week 13

Reflection:
1. What is New Media Art for you?
 - For me, New media is a studies that emerged in the later medias and the new designed of medias. For example, merging one media to another media to create a new media.
2. What have you learned from this module?
 - I learned how to be creative and productive for using different kinds of medias. And this module helps me to brainstorm my mind.
3. Will you apply what you have learned from New Media Art module to your own practice?
 - Yes,  because it is really important to for our other modules to be more creative during creating an idea of other works.
4. If so how?
 - Maybe I will add different kinds of media in one work. Using specific media in one work is too mainstream and not creative.So I will use different kinds of media on artwork to create new ways of creating an artwork.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기